Global Guru's Conference Agenda
|DAY 1 - JULY 25, 2019|
|8:30 am - 9:30 am||Registration|
|9:30 am - 11:00 am||Inaugural Session|
|11:00 am - 11:30 am||Networking Tea|
|2:00 pm - 2:45 pm||Lunch|
|5:15 pm - 5:45 pm||Networking Tea|
|5:45 pm - 7:00 pm||Special Session by a Motivational Guru|
|7:00 pm - 8:00 pm||Awards Higher Education Institutions & Corporate|
|8:00 pm Onwards||Networking Dinner|
|DAY 2 - JULY 26, 2019|
|8:30 - 10:00||Registration|
|10:00 - 11:00||Opening Session : Bridging the Gap Between the K-12 and Higher Education|
|11:00 - 11:30||Networking Tea|
|2:00 pm - 2:45 pm||Lunch|
|3:45 pm - 4:00 pm||Validictory Session|
|4:00 pm - 5:00 pm||Awards (Pre - Schools & Schools)|
Riding on the legacy of long experience in hosting knowledge conferences, Global Guru is all set to organize its upcoming Education Conclave in Delhi on 25-26 July 2019.
These upcoming conferences in India aim to initiate discussions and deliberations on the best practices and challenges of Higher Education landscape and their possible solutions. The unique congregation of top decision makers, stakeholders, Industry experts would share the platform of the education domain to formulate a productive educational ecosystem needed for creating employment and harnessing a culture of entrepreneurship among the student fraternity.
These Higher education conferences provide various aspects of the education system, which will be discussed during the conclave like the role of education in nation building, role of BIG DATA and its impact on recruitment, and more. This will be followed by a panel discussion on the role of regulators in promoting higher education. Discussions will also include the Innovative Tech and Trends in Higher Education Marketing, Student Recruitment and Enrollment and Importance of Student Exchange Program for Enhancing Student's Horizons and more.
The day one of the upcoming Education Conclave in Delhi will end with a special session by a motivational Guru, awards Higher Education Institutions and Corporate followed by networking dinner. Day two will end with a valedictory session and awards (Pre - Schools and Schools).
The key objectives of the Higher education conferences:
- Presenting innovation of students from various parts of India
- Meet and deliberate with policymakers and stakeholders across the country
- Network with top leaders and stakeholders
- Learn and share the best practices and industry needs
Conclave aimed to:
- Provide an opportunity for discussion among the stakeholders and service providers to share their challenges explored in teacher empowerment
- Enable facilitators to enrich their knowledge and perspective on effective student engagement strategies in the classroom
- Expose educators to various enablers in teaching-learning and assessment of students
The session topics during the Education Conclave will include
- Economies of Scale - How Fund Management is the only survival For K-12 Segment
- International Practices in Assessments, Accreditation, Evaluation & Quality Standards in Higher Education
Latest Event News
Yes, I want event updates and special offers!